Industrial Hygiene is a the science process of recognizing, evaluating, preventing and controlling of environmental factors in or from the workplace which may cause sickness, impaired health and well being, or significant discomfort among workers.
Industrial hygienists are certified and professional scientists and engineers who are committed to protecting the health and safety of people in the workplace.
Roles of an industrial hygienist include:
- Investigate and examine an industrial workplace for hazards and potential dangers
- Make recommendations on improving the safety of workers
- Conducting scientific research to provide data on possible harmful conditions in the workplace
- Developing techniques to anticipate and control potentially dangerous situations in the workplace
- Ensuring that workers are properly following health and safety procedures
If you are in need of an industrial hygienist in the New York City area, call Jeff Bodell at ProActive Environmental today! Mr. Bodell has over 15 years of experience in environmental site assessments, and has worked with some of the most successful businesses of New York such as Hilton Hotels and Newmark Knight Frank Global Real Estate Advisors.
Mr. Bodell can be reached at 917-620-5546, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!